1) Park only in approved spaces. Lot full? Try another preserve. They’re all lovely, we promise.
2) Practice social distancing. This means at least 6 feet apart. If the trails are crowded, please see #1, sentences 3 and 4.
3) Keep dogs on leash. Pick up after Fido and carry deposits out for proper disposal. This keeps the preserves clean and healthy for all, including our water supplies.
4) Practice “Leave No Trace.” The preserves are for all to enjoy. This includes the wildlife that make it their home. Please don’t leave anything behind.
5) Consider a donation to help keep our preserves open and well-maintained for everyone.
6) Remember, we’re #inittogether!