Ways to Give
Mark your calendar for this fun 36-hour giving challenge!
On November 12-13, 2013 donations can be made to Roxbury Land Trust via the GiveLocal website (www.givelocalccf.org). Donations will not incur the usual processing fees and 100% of your money will go directly to Roxbury Land Trust. Your gift will be increased by matching funds and cash awards. Make a new gift, make a second gift for 2013, join the fun during this 36-hour campaign that is made possible by Connecticut Community Foundation in celebration of its 90th birthday of doing good locally!
Each year, your gift of any size helps the Roxbury Land Trust preserve the rural character of Roxbury for generations to come, and fulfill its stewardship of 3,400 acres.
An annual financial donation makes you an annual member. Gifts to Roxbury Land Trust are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Your contribution helps to provide the funds we need to meet operating costs now and in the future:
Give Land in Perpetuity
- Gift of cash, with a check payable to:
Roxbury Land Trust
P.O. Box 51
Roxbury, CT 06783
- Or online with your credit card via Give Local, Tuesday, Nov. 12 and Wednesday, November 13:
- Appreciated securities
- Commemorative gift in memory of or in honor of someone
- Use Will Power to leave a legacy through a bequest by including the Roxbury Land Trust in your will and estate plans or by naming Roxbury Land Trust as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, charitable remainder trust and/or a qualified pension plan, IRA, Keogh, 401(k) or 403(b).
If you are interested, this is the perfect way to preserve our town's natural beauty:
- Gift of land
- Conservation Easement
- Bequest of your property
If you are interested in discussing preservation of your property or have any questions, please contact the Trust at 860-350-4148 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Celebrating at our 35th anniversary picnic at Good Hill Farm Preserve.
You can gain satisfaction and further our mission by helping out with:
- Trails and preserves monitoring and maintenance
- Guiding trail walks
- Accompanying school groups on preserves outings
Home | Our Mission | History | Preserves | Mine Hill | Stewardship | News | Ways to Give | Email Us
Copyright © 2005-2014 Roxbury Land Trust. All rights reserved.